Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Mold
Mold is a common problem. Even experts recommend that you trust home solutions and natural remedies to get rid of mold.
White vinegar is a common household ingredient. White vinegar is strongly acidic in nature. This makes it a brilliant mold cutter. Even a few small drops of vinegar can cut through mold and help you get rid of it effectively.
- Baking Soda – Baking soda is another ingredient that is found in homes. It has a versatile, multi-purpose use. Just like vinegar, baking soda has a high acetic acid content. Baking soda is also considered as a very effective disinfectant commonly used.
- Plain Soap Water – People will find this highly doubtful but the truth is that plain soap water works effectively to kill mold. It is not 100% effective on mold that has been around on the surface for a long time and has become persistent. However, soapy water works brilliantly on mold that has just began to appear.
- Alcohol – Drinking alcohol like vodka works brilliantly for cleaning mold purpose. The best way to use vodka or alcohol to get rid of mold is to use it in a spray bottle and spray it over the mold affected surface. Allow the alcohol to sit on the mold surface for at least 25 to 48 hours.
- Tea Tree Oil – Natural oils are a trusted thing for many reasons. Tea tree oil, jasmine oil, Tea tree oil in specific is very helpful to get rid of mold outgrowths. It is a natural way to get rid of this fungal outgrowth.
- Grapefruit Extract – Just like stubborn fat layers, grapefruit extract is also effective at cutting through thick mold growth.